Cultural Idiocy Quiz
Directions: Identify the Peter Sellers movies based on the descriptions.
1. A crazed general starts World War III, and Sellers plays three roles.
2. An idiot man-child who only knows gardens and television becomes a philosopher.
3. A professor is obsessed with a teenage girl.
4. Teenage girls are obsessed with a wacky pianist.
5. A tiny country wages war on the United States in hopes of gaining financial relief.
6. An Indian actor searches for a bathroom at a bash.
7. Truman Capote invites famous detectives to solve a murder.
8. Peter O'Toole goes to shrink Sellers for romantic advice.
9. Mid-lifer Sellers woos dizzy young Goldie Hawn.
10. A lawyer hangs out with hippies.
11. The world's richest man has Ringo Starr as his assistant/son.
12. Sellers is one of many replacement James Bonds.
13. Sellers plays a Scotland Yard detective and an evil Asian doctor.
14. A lecherous doctor runs a corrupt hospital.
15. It's the only Inspector Closeau movie without the Pink Panther moniker.
16. The other Inspector Closeau movies featuring Sellers.
© Copyright 2000 Rich Dahm, All rights reserved. http://avclub.theonion.com/
The Answers (No Peeking!)
1. Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb|
2. Being There
4. The World of Henry Orient
5. The Mouse That Roared
6. The Party
7. Murder By Death
8. What's New, Pussycat?
9. There's A Girl In My Soup
10. I Love You, Alice B. Toklas
11. The Magic Christian
12. Casino Royale
13. The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu
14. Where Does It Hurt?
15. A Shot In The Dark*
16-20. The Pink Panther, The Return of the Pink Panther, The Pink Panther Strikes Again, The Revenge of the Pink Panther, The Trail of the Pink Panther (posthumous)